Just like being in a traditional classroom, SAP Live Class offers participants the same instructors, training systems, course materials, personal support and face-to-face engagement with the trainer and with other participants.
SAP Live Class connects all participants in a virtual classroom where they receive training from an expert via a live video link. Participants are interconnected via audio and video, enabling them to interact both with the instructor and fellow classmates. They can talk to the trainer at any time, ask questions and request assistance. And the trainers can connect to the trainees’ computers to provide them with hands-on support.
Check out an example of a SAP Live Class using Zoom.
Benefits of studying with SAP Live Class:
- No travel costs, no absence from your company required. Join from your office or from home.
- Access the same SAP training systems used in SAP Training Centres on your own PC
- Classes are delivered by the same expert instructors who deliver in our SAP Training Centres.
- Cover the same course content as our traditional classroom training. Course handbooks are sent electronically directly to you.
- Learners see each other and can talk to each other and the instructor via microphone and camera. If required, 1:1 conversation can be started.